Content marketing is more popular and effectively done in Australia than anywhere else. Marketers here spend more on content marketing and use various content marketing strategies.
Prosperity Media has shared some interesting facts related to blogging and content marketing:
- For 55% of marketers blog content creation is top inbound marketing priority.
- Content marketing results in 3X more leads than paid search advertising.
As per Genrore, here are the most used social media sties by 13+ year old users
- Facebook – 90.31%
- YouTube – 87%
- Instagram – 47.81%
- LinkedIn – 34.53%
- Twitter – 30.81%
In July 2021 the daily average time on site for the leading sites are as under.
- YouTube: 19+ minutes per day
- Facebook: 18+ minutes per day
- Instagram: 8+ minutes per day
- LinkedIn: 11+ minutes per day
Taking these numbers into consideration helps in creating an effective content marketing strategy and also decide on the best channels to promote through content marketing services.
O3 Digital helps small businesses create the right content mix for productive digital content marketing.
Create Blogs and Publish Them on the Website
Content marketing starts here. An authoritative published on your website serves many purposes.
- Boosts Ranking: A blog published on the website is interlinked with other relevant pages that improves SEO and ranking.
- Establishes Authority: When a visitor makes a query on search engines, and comes across an authoritative blog in the result page, he spends time reading it, and may share it with others. Only an authoritative long-form blog can engage such visitors on and increase the possibility of further actions e.g., enquire about the product and service or call on the toll-free number
- Improved Branding: When blogs are shared on social media, the audience reacts and post comments. The conversations contribute to better branding as the audience perceives your brand as a thought-leader in the industry.
Share Images and Infographics on social media
Sharing an image on social media gets more engagement than a post with text alone.
- B2C marketers can use featured product image content on social media to garner more interests in their products.
- Most e-commerce sites post image teasers of soon-to-be launched products to create interest in the audience.
- B2B marketers get more success by using infographics instead. Visual pointers can be focused easily and save time.
Video marketing on YouTube
It’s the most engaging form of content on social media. YouTube is the second-largest search engine of the world dedicated to sharing videos only. Video shared on Facebook, and other platforms are shorter, catchy and sharable as compared to YouTube. Video content marketing builds trust, brings more conversions and sales. Create videos with purpose and share.
- Demonstration of products
- Product usage training
- Sharing customer reviews
- Feature specific short videos
- Behind the scene sharing
- Showcasing service etc.
Provide E-Books and Resources in PDF format
‘Gated Content’ is a term used for these content types. Once a visitor completes the registration form or contact-form, he can download the gated e-book or other resource. The details provided by visitors are used to interact further. B2B marketers can generate more leads with gating
- White papers
- Case studies
- Product specifications etc.
Send Emailers and Publish Podcasts
Every leading brand big or small offers email subscription. Emailer content updates the subscribers about the new products launches, feature updates, and customized offers etc.
Podcasts is another popular way of sharing audio content. You can release them regularly on a particular day of week every week. It’s like having your own ‘audio-channel’ in digital avatar. Create a podcast about the newly launched product, or create an audio tutorial that your audience can listen while using the product!
O3 Digital Content Marketing Service – Liberty to Create Your Own Content Mix
We are Australia’s premium digital marketing agency for SMBs and large enterprises. Since inception, we have powered the digital marketing initiatives of many businesses.
Leveraging our content marketing services, you can decide on the optimal content mix for effective content marketing strategy. Our ninjas execute this strategy and deliver business growth.
Speak to our consultant and find out how it works for your enterprise. Don’t forget to explore SEO, social media, and various other services that could be helpful.
All of us know that Google is the most trending search engine used by all businesses for promoting their business online. It is undoubtedly the best search engine at present that can make a business flourish by using a variety of digital marketing tools. But in order to be able to flourish and grow, a business must necessarily keep up with changes in Google Search’s ranking algorithm.
The Local SEO for small business is also another extremely dynamic field that continues to evolve rapidly with each passing day, thereby making it crucial for the SEO experts to stay informed on the most important google ranking factors.
Here is a list of the top 5 Google ranking factors for SEO you should know:
- Website URL: The first primary factor to be considered for the Google SEO ranking is having the right kind of URL for the website. It is important because the Google team will visit this URL and look at the page content to understand what that page is about.
- Backlinks: It is one of the strongest ranking signals in Google’s search algorithm. A website having more links from multiple high-authority domains has better chances to rank well for top keywords and every online marketer needs to pay close attention to their backlink profiles.
- Semantic saturation: It is important to construct SEO content that consists of an appropriate number of relevant keywords, entities, and images for the length of the copy. This is because of the ranking factors that matter the most depending on quality content development.
- Mobile optimization: Recently, Google announced that starting from September 2020 all websites without exception will be judged on their mobile version, not the desktop version. That is why in order to have your website ranked higher in search results; it is necessary to make sure that it is designed for mobile users.
- Website Speed: The website speed is always considered as one of the leading SEO ranking factors. Google provides its users with search results from sites that provide the best user experience and the websites with fast page speed have more chances to rank higher at the top web results.
SEO Solutions by O3 Digital Marketing Agency
O3 Digital is a leading Digital Marketing and SEO Agency in Australia that delivers digital transformation and marketing services to all types of businesses. Our services consist of a wide range of customized digital marketing solutions, including eye-catchy web pages, to analytical SEO programs to attractive social media marketing strategies. Over the years, we’ve gained a reputation as one of the most trusted SEO companies in Canberra by providing top-class SEO (search engine optimization)and digital marketing services.