Market To Who Matters The Most
50% of People Who Click on PPC Ads Phone the Advertiser
Reach your ideal customers with our PPC specialist team
Get your business in front of the audience who matter the most through Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) – and drive them to your website. PPC is essential for online success of your business and a necessary element for a complete digital marketing campaign. PPC advertising, whether this is through Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads or even promoted tweets on Twitter, is a great way to reach your potential customers fast and promote your products or services.
Drive the targeted traffic to you
Get your business in front of the people who matter the most through Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) – and drive them to your website.
Generate quality leads
Reach to right audience and drive high-quality leads on your website and convert them into customers.
Pay per clicks or impression
Choose your pricing options and control your budget and cost with pay per click (PPC) and cost per impression (CPM)
Health Check Of Your Google Ads
Get free Google Ads audit now!
- Why you aren’t getting the desired results?
- What Google’s review about your Google Ads campaign?
- How to reduce your click through costs and increase average position?
- Are you using the correct bidding options?
- How your landing pages are performing?
- What search terms you should avoid that are wasting your budget?
- Is your ad text optimized for strong performance?
PPC Management Services
Don’t waste your money on non performing clicks and improve your sales while reducing your cost with World’s #1 search engine.
Meet million of potential customers searching for your business on Bing Search engine. Compete where your customer doesn’t.
Social Paid Ads
Generate millions of quality new leads by engaging with your targeted audience. Get more than just likes and followers with Social paid ads.
Remarket to those who has shown an interest to engage with your brand. Stay in your audience’s mind and increase your conversion.
Why does your business need PPC campaign?
- Google Ads performs faster than SEO
- Helps you to Increase brand awareness
- Reach more customers through their Gmail Inbox
- Remarketing – Customers who see remarketing ads are 70% more likely to purchase from your website
- Consistently measure your campaign performance
- Get an in-depth report of your targeted audience
How our successful PPC campaign looks like
How our PPC specialist make your campaign successful
- Keyword Research
- Campaign Planning
- Landing Page Set up
- Campaign Set up
- On Going Campaign Optimization
- Campaign Reporting
- Find all possible keywords
- Identify best performing keywords
- Find all negative keywords
- Break Down into categories or themes
- Industry Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Review previous campaigns
- Create campaign structure
- Strategically positioning of all elements
- Write content for target personas
- Keyword Placement
- Design quality visuals
- Campaign Strategy
- Ad Structure
- Budget Planning
- Review & define KPIs
- Performance Analysis
- A/B testing
- Keyword performance monitoring
- Budget adjustment
- Detailed campaign reporting
- Google Analytic Integration
- Goal set up
- Lead tracking
of people said they prefer to click on a Google Ad.
income businesses make for every $1 they spend.
of clicks go to the top three paid ads.
of people say that paid search ads make it easier for them find information.
Related Blog Post
Let’s start your way to online success
The recent pandemic has driven economies to the brink of a global recession. What started as a mild slowdown could now potentially turn out to be an…
Getting your website classified in Google index is possibly the first and foremost goal of any up-and-coming business website. Digital marketers also use different tactics and methods to get it done ASAP. While there…
Social media algorithms are quite similar to a data puzzle just waiting to be solved for many social media experts and marketers. And for businesses, they can also…